Autumn Creek Drive

Estimated Monthly Payment: $352.18/mo Autumn Creek Drive, Canon City, CO 81212 MLS# 2481573 Land Listing Status: Pending

Courtesy of Rocking Chair Real Estate LLC

162
20
0
0

REMARKS:

Lot 46 Autumn Creek Dr Hunting and recreational shooting on your property are allowed. Section 58. The Nature Lovers Dream 35 acre parcel. This property is one of my favorites. 80% meadow which gradually increases in elevation from the front to the back. The other 20% is secluded by the pine. The back of the parcel connects with the Stirrup Ranch LLC. Plenty of Mule Deer and Elk utilize the meadow to graze. Bear, Mountain Lion, Coyote, Hawk, Eagles, and etc are also prevalent in the area. The POA leases out to cattle owners in order to maintain the AG Zone which helps with the taxes the Property Owners Incur. This parcel has electricity and phone at the road. There are plenty of building sites to choose from. In fact there is not a place on the entire parcel which would not be conducive a building site once the setbacks are met. And the views are fantastic. Sangre de Cristo to the South, Collegiate Peaks to the West, Waugh Mountain to the SW, and East and West Antelope to the NE. Least expensive parcel in Autumn Creek at this time.

OVERVIEW:

Land
UnimprovedLand
Pending
Autumn Creek
35.74
Meadow,Sloped

FEATURES:

Mountains

SCHOOLS:

Canon City RE-1

FINANCIAL:

$76,900
$18
2018
$364
Annually

NEIGHBORHOOD & SCHOOL INFORMATION:

Lifestyle, neighborhood, and school data ("Supplemental Data") is provided by the operator of this website as a convenience to users. This Supplemental Data is not provided or reviewed by REcolorado. The operator of this website updates the Supplemental Data from time to time, but it does not represent, warrant or otherwise promise that the Supplemental Data is current, free from defects, or error-free. All Supplemental Data is provided AS IS with all faults. Users are encouraged to consult their own data sources to confirm the accuracy of all Supplemental Data before using the Supplemental Data as a basis for any decision. Complete list of data sources.